Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year, Belated

Celebrated New Years Eve with friends, at least til about 9:30 when I headed home to bed, where I stayed for the first part of the new year.    And I'm still recovering from the flu.     But, it struck me somewhere in the throes of a high fever and no appetite, that now is the perfect time to start my New Years Resolutions.  Hey, if I don't have an appetite, and the thought of a traditional (for me at least), New Years meal of Ham, Grønlangkål og Brunede Kartofler is more than I can handle, then this is the perfect time to start downsizing myself.  Which is the only acceptable downsizing I'm going to allow this year.  

I'm also going to be making Citronfromage next week for the Boat Club using the Meyer's Lemons I grew, so stay tuned for that and in the meantime, 
Take a look at what's happening outside right now, (sorry the pictures not that good), but look at the lower right corner, it really was raining that hard.  
Of course this morning it was threatening to do so, take a look;
Just after sunrise.  

Hope you all had a great New Years Eve, and I'll be updating here soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment