Friday, June 10, 2011

New Food Blog

If you bookmarked this blog, or are following it in any way, I thank you.   However, I'm going to let it go back to being what I first envisioned it as.   A place to showcase my pictures, my adventures, musings, crafts, kind of a catchall.    But, I do enjoy sharing my food adventures so I decided to launch a more food centric blog.   This one will have my recipes, my food adventures, some recipes from friends, potlucks, etc.    I do have all kinds of ideas for it and wanted something that actually had cooking or food in the title.    So here it is.   And yes there is a recipe there already, with more to follow.    http://sidsseapalmcooking.blogspot.com/  or just click here:
Sid's Sea Palm Cooking.

Thank you again for following along and I'll continue to post here from time to time.  

2 comments:

  1. I'll make sure to bookmark your new blog. Always enjoy following your food adventures.

    ReplyDelete