Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cotton Candy Morning

Sunrise and birds
Dawn yesterday was one of those quiet ones, it came on very soft and shy.     And yesterday was absolutely spectacular, nice and warm.    I think I love fall the best, cool nights, warm days.   Now if we could only find a solution for the no-see-ums and gnats,  grrrrrr.   I'm tired of scratching every time I walk outside.

There was something else I finally was able to capture yesterday, a mullet flying through the air.   The Mullet were jumping in a wild and frenzied free for all, and I finally caught one in the air.   It made my day, lol.
Mullet jumping
   
The splash at the right, was a bird diving for a fish.   I was actually trying to capture that one when the fish jumped.

All images are the sole property of Sid's Sea Palm Cooking and Sea Palm Treasures © 2010-2017, with all rights reserved thereof. They may not be used without the express permission of either Sea Palm Treasures or Sid's Sea Palm Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment