Friday, May 3, 2013

Bryce Canyon

I can't believe I lived just north of here for mmmmble years and never made it to Bryce Canyon.  But, this past month I FINALLY!!!! got to experience this place.   And while it would have been a lot better if I hadn't been at the tail-end of an exhausting week, I am still so happy I made it here.  

And now, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, well sorta. 




 The overlook at the entrance, you can see over the valley below.
 The color of the rocks is incredible, the shades, crevices, etc.
 Panning from left to right, I did two panorama shots, and if I could figure out how to stitch them together I could, but it still would not show the magnificence of this vista.


 See the hikers?
 This is them from way up top.

 Just can't resist the panorama...
 This really is an amazing place.
 And this little feller just happened to show himself so I had to take a picture.  Quite frankly, if he hadn't moved I would never have noticed him.



and before I leave you, on the way out from one of the view points, I spotted these guys grazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment